Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

O.k., I have to confess that I stole this idea off of my friend Sarah! I like the idea of every Thursday writing about things of which we are thankful!
I have to start this Thursday by writing about how thankful we are to God for bringing people into our lives at just the right time to encourage us and sometimes to just make us laugh.
Chris and Sarah are friends of ours who just adopted an adorable boy from China, named Jaxson! They are also the parents of 2 beautiful girls Amaya and Paige! Mark has known Sarah and her family since 1986. Sarah was in Mark's youth group when he was a youth pastor in Lynn, Indiana. Ten years ago, Mark married Chris and Sarah! That's one of the best things he ever did!!! :)
Chris and Sarah have a contagious smile, and when Sarah laughs, you can't help but laugh too!
They have introduced me to the blog world and opened my eyes to all the beautiful special needs children that need forever families! Their passion for these children is evident and "of God"!

2 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

Thanks and I have to agree Mark marrying us was the best thing he ever did.

Unknown said...

Mark I think this is a terrific idea to write about the things you're thankful for once a week. I have to try that. I have a blog too.
http://blog.guelce.com