Wednesday, February 11, 2009

God's Provision

We received an email from Lifesong today updating us on how much money we have toward our adoption. With the matching grant, we have $12,425!!!! Wow! God is so good to provide for our every need! He goes before us. . .A small example of that was today. . .We went to have another state criminal check done. We needed $10/each for this. . .last week we received $20 for a donated gold crown! :) Also, we needed to pay for our bloodwork. . . a young lady handed us $40 of her own money for our adoption the Sunday before our bloodwork. God has gone before us each step of the way! That doesn't mean that everything is always smooth, but we do see that God is faithful and good!

2 comments:

Faith said...

I love to hear your stories, they make me so happy!! I need to find you guys at church on Sunday, so if you see me, grab me!!

Chris and Sarah said...

Yeah God!!!