Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

What is foremost in our minds is that we are grateful to have a date in which our dossier will be submitted. That may not seem like much, but to have a little better idea of when we might travel helps us plan. We know we won't be traveling over the summer, so we can go ahead with our plans of going to Fort Wilderness family camp, having a garage sale or two, do some work on the house, etc.
In the end, the timing is up to God. We trust that He goes before us, preparing Katarina and us for when we will be her forever family.

3 comments:

The McEacherns said...

I know what you mean! I am looking forward to just knowing our submission date, too! We're right behind you guys! BTW, what age/gender of kids are you praying for? Blessings!

The McEacherns said...

I went back to your first posts and found the answer to my question. We're praying for little girls also, only we're hoping for two of them!

Monica said...

I'm glad to have found your blog again and am going to put it in a safe place this time so that I can come back often. Praise God for His timing in your adoption.